How to share Favourites between WorkSpaces in Edge browser?

Anonymous
2023-08-30T10:36:58+00:00

I am starting my migration journey from Chrome to Edge. One thing that caught my eye is workspace. Now I have many bookmarks that I want to open in WorkSpace which is not possible. I can not even copy paste bookmarks or import it in WorkSpace.

Is there a way to easily copy/sync or something Favourites from my account to Workspace?

Microsoft Edge | Profile, sync, and sign in | Android

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-27T21:09:29+00:00

    I have the same issue. There should be a workspace option to synchronize all favorites.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-28T09:42:49+00:00

    That's a really clear and helpful response - thank you. I hadn't noticed that the non-workspace favourites are still available via the toolbar menu as I usually just use everything from the Favourites Bar which is just that bit more accessible.

    However, I do think it would be great if the separate favourites per workspace could be made an option that can be toggled off, so I will submit some feedback about that.

    Thanks again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-02T05:45:31+00:00

    May 2024 - Still the same issue.

    Bookmarks move away from my default "workspace" when i add them in a shared workspace.

    What a bummer :/

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-08T12:42:35+00:00

    Hmn CTRL + drag doesnt work for me (right now).

    But indeed one can copy all bookmarks into a folder, then cut it (right click -> cut) and paste it multiple times amongst workspaces. then rearrange them :/

    crazy usability flaw ._,

    BTW:
    in edge://favorites one can conveniently copy all tabs into one folder (selecting all with shift). cut/copy folders between spaces only works with ctrl+shift+o lol

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-12T10:23:56+00:00

    The same issue for me, it's very inconvenient.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments