Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Anonymous
2023-12-22T14:31:02+00:00

Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-05T14:38:30+00:00

    Thanks I found over 50 points waiting or me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T17:24:11+00:00

    Thanks -- that works too, and maybe even better, more consistently.
    We'll find out.

    Funny how we here (you and others, that is, not me!) have to figure out these things while the techs who are getting paid to run all of it, and fix the problems -- are useless.

    Okay, maybe not totally useless, but certainly not responsive to issues in a quick or efficient manner.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T16:52:02+00:00

    yay!! THANK YOU for the link!! it worked!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T16:50:16+00:00

    I was doing it for some time and it disappeared a few days ago....It was cool, I had several predictions still waiting for fulfillment, wanted to see how it went....was I right? Is it gone forever?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-01T20:39:24+00:00

    Any idea when it will be released? Aweek, a month, ayear, more?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments