Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Anonymous
2023-12-22T14:31:02+00:00

Why am I no longer receiving the Prediction Game within Microsoft Rewards?

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-04T18:23:46+00:00

    The link is gone again and the previously posted link is not working. It says I've already played for today.

    I get the same thing. I was able to get in using others links and claim any outstanding points. I've tried for the past 2 days and get the "I've already played today". I tried to click it on and got nothing. All of my points are ok - I've claimed all of them.
    All I can suggest that we give it a shoot every day. This is crazy - every day there are less and less points to collect.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-29T18:04:28+00:00

    I have tried to post the link from reddit that heidiheidi's posted but could not post the link, I got it to work from their post you could try it from their post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-29T16:46:34+00:00

    Can you please repost the link.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-29T01:36:57+00:00

    Let me start by thanking you for the Reddit link it worked great it showed all of the past predictions pending or complete, collected points and did the daily predictions and I save the link to my collections to makes it easy to find it the next day.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-28T14:01:25+00:00

    Hey thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments