Attach file button (paperclip) disappeared from Copilot web

Anonymous
2024-03-28T07:16:56+00:00

Hi,

Any idea why the attach file button has suddenly vanished from Copilot, Copilot (microsoft.com)? It was available yesterday. I used it to quickly summarize PDF and Word documents.

Regards,

Alex

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-25T01:40:09+00:00

    Yes, exactly the reason why I cancelled my CoPilot subs and switched to Liner AI. Never looked back since**. See my earlier reply with Liner features I found useful and a link to the version with integrated Claude, Gpt-4o -->**.

    https://getliner.com/?inviteCode=ZGMyMjc0Zjk

    Also, they actually reply to support calls, albeit up to 5 days, Microsoft have not replied to anything on the attachment issues I had, which is simply not acceptable when paying subs.

    Hint: sign up for a trial period for Liner Pro where they also offer credits you can use essentially to get discount that makes it cheaper that CoPilot.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-24T19:58:33+00:00

    I am a paid customer for Copilot. Why is it refusing to accept .doc files? How am I supposed to use the paid software for my work? What am I paying for?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-02T12:27:45+00:00

    Me too!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-02T02:48:55+00:00

    Reviewing LINER for MacBooks... Might do the trick... will report back for those here

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Sumit 44,436 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-04-30T06:08:56+00:00

    Therefore, you concur that they did indeed get rid of it, albeit only temporarily and without any indication of its return. Thank you.

    Because they haven't announced it, so there is no question of getting rid - if they announce it and then it goes, we can say that.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments