Attach file button (paperclip) disappeared from Copilot web

Anonymous
2024-03-28T07:16:56+00:00

Hi,

Any idea why the attach file button has suddenly vanished from Copilot, Copilot (microsoft.com)? It was available yesterday. I used it to quickly summarize PDF and Word documents.

Regards,

Alex

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Drew - 810 Reputation points
    2024-06-25T04:41:24+00:00

    MANY Users miss it. It came & went a few times.

    Why 🤷‍♂️

    Is it returning 🤷‍♂️
    When might that be 🤷‍♂️

    Suggest keep hammering 🔨 FH. It is the best resource to use to voice this to the right 👂s & 👀s.

    Cheers,
    Drew![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/45418ac8-d978-4e9b-af55-ff48306a74a9?platform=QnA

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-02T02:42:31+00:00

    Same problem, will need to change to another AI if can't be resolved. Please respond

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-19T04:45:10+00:00

    I've just resolved this by clearing my browser cache.

    It twigged when I was using InPrivate browsing and the paperclip appeared again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-18T00:19:47+00:00

    I am having the same issue. What is the point in paying if I am unable to utilize the feature.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Sumit 44,436 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-04-05T10:25:44+00:00

    It is in testing right now - it can come and go in the future as well :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments