In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Anonymous
2023-05-24T15:44:54+00:00

In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-25T21:41:17+00:00

    That's the way I use to be able to alphabetize. But it doesn't show that anymore. Why in the world did they change it. There are no options for me to do this.

    Do you have any other suggestions?

    Thanks so much.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-04T08:58:29+00:00

    I have the same, I cannot arrange my collections alphabetically as the option to do so isn't there and I have the latest version of Edge.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-07T02:44:08+00:00

    I thought I'd try Co-pilot with a question about MS's intentions:
    Searching for: When will Microsoft restore alphabetical sorting of Collections in Microsoft Edge? Generating answers for you… Hello, this is Bing. I can help you with your question. According to the web search results, there is no official announcement from Microsoft about when they will restore the alphabetical sorting of Collections in Microsoft Edge. However, some users have reported that they have received an email from Microsoft saying that they have fixed the issue and it will be in an upcoming update of Edge^1^Other users have suggested that the change might have been connected with the timing of Collections being placed in the cloud^2^

    I hope this helps you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-07T02:16:39+00:00

    Here is hoping Microsoft reads this and check's in the correct DLL for edge so we get the sorting feature for Edge browser collections back at the next Edge update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-07T00:38:43+00:00

    I thought I'd ask Co-pilot (after all, it's MS's own AI, so I'd get the best possible answer, wouldn't I?). So, here's how it went:

    Searching for: In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? Generating answers for you… Hello, this is Bing. I can help you with your question. According to the web search results, there are different ways to sort collections alphabetically in Edge depending on the version and the device you are using. Here are some possible methods:

    I hope this helps you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments