Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In Edge Collections, how do I sort collections alphabetically? It used to be easy to do.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
yes that use to be true until something was changed and this option is no longer present
I reported the problem to the Edge developers, as you suggested.
Thanks for your help!
****
Your version is fully up to date, there must be a bug in your Edge, because that is the version I am also running, it would be best to report this missing functionality to the Edge Developers by pressing Alt + Shift + i in Edge.
113.0.1774.50 )Official build) (64 bit)
Says I'm up to date.