How can i delete outlook.live.com and continue using outlook.com

Anonymous
2023-03-03T20:31:13+00:00

I need to change outlook.live.com to my original account outlook.com

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-03T23:36:27+00:00

    Can you please help me if you can’ to remove outlook.live from my Microsoft account please I don’t know how to due it I will appreciate if you can do that for me I am 71 years old and is hard for me to deal with this

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-03T23:32:59+00:00

    I received your email in my outlook.com now how can I remove outlook.live from my account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Van S 24,470 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-03-03T23:23:25+00:00

    If you are using the Outlook app, please try the steps in the link that I posted in my previous reply. In the link, proceed to the "Send email from a different alias" section.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-03T23:14:07+00:00

    Can you help me how to due because I am not able to see email in my pc only in my phone but on outlook.live.com and I want to see if you can remove the outlook live

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Van S 24,470 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-03-03T23:09:20+00:00

    Yes, you can use the primary account even without an additional alias.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments