How can i delete outlook.live.com and continue using outlook.com

Anonymous
2023-03-03T20:31:13+00:00

I need to change outlook.live.com to my original account outlook.com

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T05:36:55+00:00

    Betty, there is nothing unusual about that. Sometimes my Outlook email connects to outlook.com and other times it connects to outlook.live.com. These are just different server addresses being used to access your email account. Unless there is something that is causing problems about this, then you can just ignore it. They are both official Microsoft email account URL's.

    If you don't like Outlook there are other email services to try, including Gmail.com from Google, Yahoo.com and others. I use all three of them for different reasons. I don't really have a favorite. They function about the same.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T05:29:04+00:00

    They are in the same account same password just email is not coming to outlook.com but is going to outlook.live.com only two of your emails went in both accounts I don’t know what else to do the live email is terrible please help me remove the account outlook.live from my account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T05:18:50+00:00

    Betty, unfortunately we cannot do remote help from forums, this is interactive support. But I am happy to help you as much as it takes until we resolve this.

    Where are you seeing outlook.live.com and outlook.com? Are these in the same account but just using different URL addresses?

    If you could explain what the exact problem is with the outlook.live.com address then I can help you better.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T05:08:55+00:00

    I try but I didn’t find connection with the two emails account I don’t know how to do is anyway you can do it for me and I don’t know in what settings to go i look in both of the accounts I don’t see anything

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-04T04:31:39+00:00

    Hi Betty, I'm Greg, here to help you with this.

    Look over this guide to connected accounts:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/remo...

    Can you confirm they are connected accounts? If so what happens when you try to remove the outlook.live.com?

    Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back, I will have other suggestions if necessary.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments