This page is having a problem Error Code: SIGILL

Anonymous
2023-04-21T03:39:48+00:00

Hi, I just update my browser to Version 112.0.1722.54 (Official build) (64-bit) on Ubuntu 22.04 but after that it doesn't let me visualize any page and after a few seconds turns into this error:

No matter what website I try to load, all of them shows me this error, except google

But when I clicked on any link, it shows me the error code: SIGILL.

I'm uploading this question on Mozilla Firefox, and I already install a lot of browsers (opera, brave, epiphany, etc.) and get no errors like that

This happens on my Ubuntu 22.04 and is the first time that a saw this error and I didn't find any related error on the web.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-24T11:16:48+00:00

    Hello!

    Can confirm the same on Fedora 37 (Gnome 43 + Wayland), only downgrade to the unsecure version .48 fixes this issue.

    Please advise/fix, I have to use this browser (stable channel) at work and don´t want to leave it unpatched too long (dnf versionlock add.... to version .48).

    Thanks,

    With kind regards,

    Steve

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-24T07:39:16+00:00

    microsoft-edge-stable has this issue, for most of websites this issue is coming for ex: canva.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-24T07:06:37+00:00

    Works on InPrivate window. A little strange.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-24T05:48:02+00:00

    I use fedora, and have the same problem in version 112.0.1722.58 and 112.0.1722.54-1. I downgraded it to version 112.0.1722.48-1, and the problem seems to have disappeared.

    
    sudo dnf downgrade microsoft-edge-stable
    
    sudo dnf downgrade microsoft-edge-stable
    
    

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-23T17:17:59+00:00

    Running Edge Beta now ... seems fine

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments