This page is having a problem Error Code: SIGILL

Anonymous
2023-04-21T03:39:48+00:00

Hi, I just update my browser to Version 112.0.1722.54 (Official build) (64-bit) on Ubuntu 22.04 but after that it doesn't let me visualize any page and after a few seconds turns into this error:

No matter what website I try to load, all of them shows me this error, except google

But when I clicked on any link, it shows me the error code: SIGILL.

I'm uploading this question on Mozilla Firefox, and I already install a lot of browsers (opera, brave, epiphany, etc.) and get no errors like that

This happens on my Ubuntu 22.04 and is the first time that a saw this error and I didn't find any related error on the web.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-02T15:23:55+00:00

    Oh yes, some pages still not working, thus i've install edge 111 and all working. It seems edge 112 can't working good on fedora 38 :/ Sorry for bad tip previously :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-02T15:15:23+00:00

    Works on InPrivate window. A little strange.

    Not for me. Github.com and others crash, even in InPrivate window.

    Same here, github.com is unusable with Edge. Sadly I guess this browser isn't ready for real world usage still. Back to Chrome/Firefox :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-02T14:00:34+00:00

    Works on InPrivate window. A little strange.

    Not for me. Github.com and others crash, even in InPrivate window.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-23T02:43:49+00:00

    I have the same problem, hopefully it will be fixed soon!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-21T20:13:56+00:00

    You are most welcome. Let me know if I can help further. I'll stay subscribed to this thread in case you need anything else, until the System locks it in a few months.  

    Also if any post helped, you can mark it helpful or Answer to point it out to others who find this thread in searches.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments