Images are Not Loading on Microsoft Edge (LATEST BROWSER UPDATE)

Anonymous
2020-09-12T23:52:29+00:00

Well I have this problem with my site. The latest windows update also changed the browser. The images are not loading correctly. I dont know the reason because it is opening perfeclty on other browsers and even the previous version of MS Edge.

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-09-21T20:13:16+00:00

    Well, I figured out the problem for me as it was images not loading in my Hotmail/Outlook emails only. If this is your same problem here is a response to my fixing the problem in my email if that is your problem. He wrote the answer to the problem better than I did.

    It will only show images now if grouped by conversation and not individual email. I know it doesn't make sense but it worked for many people.

    This worked for me as well. Thanks, Rhonda, for doing the work to figure it out. Hopefully, MS will fix the problem.<br><br><br><br>Settings/View All Outlook Settings/Mail/Layout/Message Organization. Click the "Show email grouped by conversation" radio button and SAVE.
    Post a reply <br> ---

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-12-26T20:39:25+00:00

    For me Basically some websites not all, have photos that dont show up you can see them there but are not open if i right click the photo box and click open in a seperate tab the photo will then open in a different tab. BUT this does not happen when i use Firefox or chrome etc. so something with edge is not allowing them to open. My computer is brand new so not much on it yet and its been this way from the get go

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-12-24T08:26:32+00:00

    I have no blockers, no unusual settings, up-to-date Windows 10 Pro, nothing special or custom.

    Please check the page at ⋯ (Settings and more) > Settings > Privacy, search and services, in particular this section:

    If it's set to Strict, try the Balanced option. If the images you're missing contain trackers, Edge will block them when the setting is strict.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-09-17T14:23:46+00:00

    The issue is with the web access for Outlook email. In Firefox not an issue at all. It is the Edge Browser since the update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-07-31T11:56:05+00:00

    I have the same issue with my website as well. My camera images will not display using Edge. I just use a small CGI script to display my webcams and has always worked before. They display fine with IE and Chrome browsers. I think a Windows Update may have been the issue. Has this issue been resolved yet??

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments