Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Well I have this problem with my site. The latest windows update also changed the browser. The images are not loading correctly. I dont know the reason because it is opening perfeclty on other browsers and even the previous version of MS Edge.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I gave up on Edge..............Changed over to Firefox..........works great, no issues.
What I have read is exactly what I am experiencing. No pictures, and if any show, it is only a top ~20%.
I'm having a similar problem. Images in Discord (web version of course), Google, YouTube and so on are not always loading. Sometimes right after I scroll, they do load, but in less than a second, turn to white.
Well I have this problem with my site. The latest windows update also changed the browser. The images are not loading correctly. I dont know the reason because it is opening perfeclty on other browsers and even the previous version of MS Edge.
My websites are going blank. I click onto them, everything disappears. I’ve restarted my system & turned it off, nothing works. Please help.