How to block news channels, or domains, on Microsoft Edge news feeds

Anonymous
2021-04-21T18:02:21+00:00

I keep getting content that I do not want. 

Ie: I do not want anything from Newsweek, Washington Examiner, Fox News or other tabloid 'news' sites.

How do I block them?

I need to either block these bad sites or uninstall Edge. 

Multiple threads on the same subject merged 

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

55 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-10-27T01:12:46+00:00

    I do not have the "Hide stories from" option when I click on the 3 dots. I only have TWO options. Save for later, and Report an Issue. That's it. No option to block a publisher. Which is why I'm here, trying to figure out how to do it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-09-15T06:49:27+00:00

    ... the issue is with news presented on MSN's home page

    This forum is for questions specifically about the Edge browser. Please ask questions about msn.com here: MSN - Microsoft Community.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-09-03T23:08:52+00:00

    That is GREAT info. Thank you. I have been wanting to get rid of those sites as well. WOOHOO!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-07-09T00:09:28+00:00

    Thanks Ben, I've sent the feedback.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments