Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I keep getting content that I do not want.
Ie: I do not want anything from Newsweek, Washington Examiner, Fox News or other tabloid 'news' sites.
How do I block them?
I need to either block these bad sites or uninstall Edge.
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Each news item should have an ellipsis ⋯ in the bottom right-hand corner. Click on it to Hide content from that source.
There is no ellipse, 3 dots or any other menu.
You're not looking for an ⬭ ellipse; the three-dot symbol ⋯ is called an ellipsis. You won't see it on ads or on cards labelled 'from the web,' only those from contracted content providers.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more