Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Whenever I opened a new tab, this is what I see. When I enter go into the MSN website, it showed eng-sg at the URL.
I do not know how to change the display language of the new tab to English. Appreciate any help. Thanks much.
Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Microsoft just likes China too much causing this problem, made them more like a China or CCP company whatever
Hello, Matthias. The reason its Chinese is either you live in China, the device is registered in China, using a VPN to change your country to China, or other stuff. This happens to me too.
My region has been set to United Kingdom for as long as I can remember, and language is English (United Kingdom)
From looking at some of the commnents above it is obvious that this is not an isolated problem.
So, any other ideas?
Where did you find this?
Yes, I have more than one languages for the keyboard. I will try to remove the others and see how it goes. Thank you so much!! =)