Can't reproduce your error on either PC.
It does not show any error in the history, it seems to eventually recover one way or another. 🤷♂️
Got the error 0x80070643 3 times so far after installing 25158. 😵💫
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Installed on both my laptops no issues and tested no problems at all.
Hi Sibro,
I finally think I isolated the experimental feature that was causing the 0xc0000005 when booting in Safe mode.
Today MS disabled 4 different features and enabled a new one, and the problem was no longer occurring.
So, I just reenabled those one at the time and found the culprit. 😎
It is listed as:
AugmentedEntryPointBadging: 36718398
I have no idea about what it is or does, but without it the bug is gone. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I reproduced the same 0xc0000005 error by enabling the same above feature on two other boxes that never failed before. 🤐
The other 3 features have something to do with Widgets behavior and the changes that we have seen recently.
The added one they enabled is listed as:
LiteWhiteNTH: 33355279
Whatever that does? 🤣
Thanks MS, for not explaining anything they do under the covers. 🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐