That is not new to this build. I've seen that several
times in past builds and just ignore it.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
That is not new to this build. I've seen that several
times in past builds and just ignore it.
Here is once more and only with this 25158 Build, the same defender update had no issues at all with any other builds that used the same defender platform on 6 other machines. While 2 machines at 25158 already showed this problem earlier.
It maybe a conflict with Defender updating at the same time that W.U. is trying the same.
Hitting retry just cleared the error again. 🤣
Typical MS.
Here yet another box at 25158, stuck here installing 0% for a long time till it finally completes this time without the error. 😂
'CK',
Nor are mine, not in any way, shape or form. I always grab & keep the most recent ISO ('til the next), but my new Builds are done via WU as a Gen2 vm on Hyper-V. No problems or error messages with updating or running after that.
Cheers,
Drew![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/30a15ce8-55dd-4f9d-85a4-facd58a25cb3?platform=QnA
OK, I'll clarify, my Def updates are not failing at all.