WIndows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533

Anonymous
2022-01-24T22:07:27+00:00

I am trying to download the Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533 so that I can use Windows 11 on my new M1Pro MacBook Pro thru Parallels virtual machine. I keep getting an error message when trying to download the ISO file. We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID ca86930c-7517-4c09-a393-6ae526e1f316.

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Install, activate, and Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-05-16T15:51:39+00:00

    Not working anymore (24 hours...)
    Any possibilite to create another one?? xD

    Windows Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22598

    Link valid for 24 hours from time of creation.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-05-01T13:26:47+00:00

    Windows Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22598

    Link valid for 24 hours from time of creation.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-04-28T10:33:05+00:00

    @Sibro I am having the same issue, may I please have a fresh link to the Windows 11 ARM 64 VHDX file?

    Here you go, enjoy!

    Windows Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22598

    Link valid for 24 hours from time of creation.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-04-07T19:03:27+00:00

    @Sibro, I am having the same issue, may I please have a fresh link to the Windows 11 ARM 64 VHDX file?

    Here you go, enjoy!

    Windows Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22579

    Link valid for 24 hours from time of creation.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-04-07T17:22:29+00:00

    @Sibro, I am having the same issue, may I please have a fresh link to the Windows 11 ARM 64 VHDX file?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments