is the download link working now?
would you share it?
Here you go, enjoy!
Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 25227 English
Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22598 English
Links valid for 24 hours from time of creation.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to download the Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22533 so that I can use Windows 11 on my new M1Pro MacBook Pro thru Parallels virtual machine. I keep getting an error message when trying to download the ISO file. We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID ca86930c-7517-4c09-a393-6ae526e1f316.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
is the download link working now?
would you share it?
Here you go, enjoy!
Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 25227 English
Windows 11 Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22598 English
Links valid for 24 hours from time of creation.
Got it, thank you for the link
Thanks, but I'm not super good with technology and I got lost trying to do those thanks for trying
You are welcome.
If you have a device that meet the pre-requisites listed above, open your own thread to get additional help.
Otherwise, check YouTube, there are plenty of videos about it.
It doesn't annoy me, here you go:
Windows Client ARM64 Insider Preview - Build 22579
Link valid for 24 hours from time of creation.
btw, what you propose isn't feasible due to forum restrictions and expiration of the links.
I know its getting a bit annoying but I have the same problem with a link can I get a new one? and also mb there is a way to type it out so next person can copy paste it instead of asking for it.