No. Nothing. Just the Win11 OS Update
Stop code: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG
I have an Asus Zenbook. After/during the latest Windows 11 update, I am no longer able to boot into windows. I get Stop code: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG BSOD, and sometimes INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE. I can't get to the recovery environment, although BIOS is still working.
Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Repair and recovery
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2022-07-18T19:12:32+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-07-18T17:44:08+00:00 I tried to reinstall windows, and it couldn't find a drive to use
You need to load the driver
-
BryceSor 5,510 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2022-07-18T17:20:37+00:00 I will check tonight NZ time and see what can to done, did you alter any settings in the bios before this problem?
-
Anonymous
2022-07-18T12:06:38+00:00 It's an Asus Zenbook UX325E