Understood. How bizarreβ
You'll like this π I, also, put Edge Dev & Canary in my Dev IB. Canary is fine with the Sidebar, BUT Dev has it, but it is blank, no icons & Customise has nothing to select, either, except a π & aπ for "How do you like it?" π€£ Both Dev & Canary in Win11 have it all. Sound familiar to you? ππ
BTW, I do like the Tools
feature in it ππ
Cheers,
Drew.
This one below is gone with Build 25179 in all versions of MS Edge.

The flag below is set as default on all machines and all versions of MS Edge.

Here is another new one that showed up on the desktop, with Build 22000.856 and MS Edge Dev. π€£π€£
I will shut it off and uncheck Auto-launch Edge bar. Looks like another nuisance replacing the old Edge bar.

Also, it added this icon in the Taskbar corner overflow menu. π€£π€£π€£

Same version of MS Edge Dev, but it behaves differently on Build 22000.856 versus Build 25179.1000.
This new Edge bar only comes up on 22000.856.

Even more strange, in case of Windows 10, both Canary and Dev Edge open the new Edge bar. π€£π€£
I'll have to disable Auto launch for both.


