I cannot complete the "Explore on Bing" Activity.

Anonymous
2024-08-26T06:29:35+00:00

There is a new activity called "Explore On Bing". When i try to click on the activity there is no response! Please help me with this problem.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-06T21:32:42+00:00

    this is the one. thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-11T00:50:05+00:00

    Thank you. I can't not get a screen shot but it is the same as everyone else is getting. They need to fix this without having all this extra stuff to do so we could go on. I will stop using it if they can't get it right.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-10T21:06:57+00:00

    Thank you! That did it. I tried so many variations that were close to that and none of them worked but your suggestion did!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-07T11:47:06+00:00

    Worked for me too. Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-06T02:04:37+00:00

    worked for me. thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments