I cannot complete the "Explore on Bing" Activity.

Anonymous
2024-08-26T06:29:35+00:00

There is a new activity called "Explore On Bing". When i try to click on the activity there is no response! Please help me with this problem.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-26T23:12:03+00:00

    I'm having the same problem. Thanks for the tip, but it didn't work for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-24T18:16:06+00:00

    I just typed in "Bing maps" for that one, it worked fine for me. It checked off, I got the points I had wanted.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-05T18:00:48+00:00

    Thanks Lynn.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. John Jefferson Doyon 88,635 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-28T01:46:47+00:00

    Me too, and many users are also having the issue (source from the link in my first response) We're not alone unfortunately :( we can only wait for Microsoft Rewards team to resolve the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments