I cannot complete the "Explore on Bing" Activity.

Anonymous
2024-08-26T06:29:35+00:00

There is a new activity called "Explore On Bing". When i try to click on the activity there is no response! Please help me with this problem.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-04T18:59:31+00:00

    I just tried with "explore (city name)" and it worked for me. I hope it helps you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-17T12:19:03+00:00

    I have the same issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-04T16:29:00+00:00

    Hi John, I have had this same problem for at least a year now. There are a set of specific tasks that never work. I have made Microsoft Support know this repeatedly over the year and they have never replied despite leaving my email when it askes if I would like to be contacted and not one thing has changed in that year and I've not been contacted. The fact that so many site the same tasks as an issue says that Microsoft knows about the issue and doesn't care to correct the problem. Unfortunately, not providing support has become the norm for Microsoft support.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-27T16:00:15+00:00

    But I have only 1 day to complete it so can't it be reset after the bug is fixed

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. John Jefferson Doyon 88,635 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-26T20:03:24+00:00

    This is a bug, and many users are also experiencing it. For reference, you can check the link shared earlier. Unfortunately, there's no fix at the moment, so we'll have to wait for the Microsoft Rewards team to solve the issue.

    I really hope this information is helpful!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments