A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
I couldn't complete the task so I didn't get 600 points. Welp.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
There is a new activity called "Explore On Bing". When i try to click on the activity there is no response! Please help me with this problem.
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I couldn't complete the task so I didn't get 600 points. Welp.
This worked for me, using the Edge browser (but did not work when using Chrome):
Find directions for somewhere new to explore near me
I had this issue trying over and over before noticing specifically the key word: "directions". When I asked Bing search for "directions" to Niagra Falls, that triggered the checkmark.
But, is there any solution to it without having to contact them?
Thank you for this solution though
They might still be investigating the bug, or there could be delays in their response due to the volume of questions they're receiving from users who are also experiencing this issue.
I suggest also providing feedback by going to https://rewards.bing.com/ scrolling down to the bottom of the page, and clicking 'Provide Feedback.'
I really hope this information is helpful. If you'd like, you can click 'Yes' below the earlier response. This way, any users who come across this thread with similar issues will find the information and benefit as well. Thank you!