I can't find "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" in Microsoft Rewards, Why's that happening? and yes, I do have 1500 points. I got 1500 points,

Anonymous
2024-11-13T03:57:44+00:00

had "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" as a goal and can't find it anymore.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

83 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-06T10:50:05+00:00

    had "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" as a goal and can't find it anymore.

    I Was So Close But It Remove I Keep Checking But Is Gone

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-25T06:01:23+00:00

    Same thing, I was getting very close to the 100 robux only to find it not being there.

    I WANT MY 100 ROBUX for my cousin

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-24T02:29:11+00:00

    uhmm i have 1500 too and im currently look for the card and then i actually saw that it is out of stock

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-27T12:50:54+00:00

    Like for how many days? You told this from 13th November. I need it now. Fix this pls

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-22T14:11:13+00:00

    l don't have card 100 rubux

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments