A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
it has been soo long and i still can't find it!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
had "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" as a goal and can't find it anymore.
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
it has been soo long and i still can't find it!
it is gone as I think they have ran out of 100 robux codes or something similar
I can't see any "Roblox Digital Card-100 or 200 robux".I'm from Viet Nam and all my friend can't see it too.
I think roblox digital card is out of stock now.I wish it would be on stock again.I only see 400,800 and 1000 card :<
let me know when it comes back.Thank you<TYSM>
ฉันอยาได้ 100 robux
had "Roblox Digital Card—100 Robux" as a goal and can't find it anymore.
Noiooooo