A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
This happens too often, not able to go to next questions !!!!!!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I am on the Bing homepage quiz, I answer a question, but it fails to load the quiz again, not letting me completing the quiz. This will break my Microsoft Rewards day streak. Any tips?
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This happens too often, not able to go to next questions !!!!!!
I've had my laptop about a week. So I disabled the extensions, but didn't clear caches/cookies. I did the back-arrow thing & gave thumbs-down feedback wherever I could (even tho' it didn't technically apply.) I finally got thru the quiz.
I could not get the quiz to work on Edge where we get extra points to browse. Had to use Google Chrome. Go figure.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more