Bing homepage quiz not working properly

Anonymous
2023-03-19T16:43:29+00:00

When I am on the Bing homepage quiz, I answer a question, but it fails to load the quiz again, not letting me completing the quiz. This will break my Microsoft Rewards day streak. Any tips?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-26T23:58:50+00:00

    I tried all the steps also, but to no avail. I finally decided to clear my browser in Edge. Had over 40,000 items that needed to be cleared. Once that was done, I went in and repeatedly attempted to do the daily quiz. This is what worked for me: When I finally got the screen to the first question and it would NOT advance to question 2, I used the back arrow at the upper left hand corner and had to do that for almost every question, but I finally got it done. I hope this helps. I can't understand why this is becoming such an issue lately. This is the 3rd time I've had a problem. And yes, it's extremely frustrating to lose your daily progress when it resets to zero days for a streak.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T18:02:38+00:00

    Has happened to me too and where do we go to report it?

    On the Microsoft Rewards page (make sure you're logged in), scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. You should see a link called "Contact Microsoft Rewards support".

    I contacted them twice, and never heard back, but your mileage may vary.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T17:55:12+00:00

    I forgot to post this before, but when it happens on my phone I was able to get it to work by closing my tabs, powering off my phone, and trying again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T16:49:28+00:00

    Has happened to me too and where do we go to report it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more