Quiz daily poll and point spread are not working on Microsoft Rewards

Anonymous
2023-03-09T17:20:14+00:00

For the last 2 days on Microsoft rewards daily poll quiz and point spread is not working. so just want to know if anybody out there knows the fix for this and thank you for any info you can share .

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T14:35:14+00:00

    I have the same issue for the pass several days. I recall one day where it was calculating. Please fix. I miss my daily routine with my quizzing earning me reward points.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-01T10:38:55+00:00

    These haven't worked for days . How disappointing to not be earning and losing a long streak. Have reported many times and had noe response.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-31T14:35:00+00:00

    I'm still not getting the real points, just a few 1 or 2 credits, not the 30 or 10 as before. Is big msn brother selected some and not others. I'm saying it because I have been very active (maybe too active) on msnews and my comments have been 'under review' and not posted a few too many times. And knowing msn slant of politics I'm thinking the human moderators reviewing comments not following their guidelines may be retaliating a bit.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-30T12:39:55+00:00

    I'm having the same problem today.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments