A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
I haven't done anything and for the last 2 days it has been working just fine.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For the last 2 days on Microsoft rewards daily poll quiz and point spread is not working. so just want to know if anybody out there knows the fix for this and thank you for any info you can share .
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I haven't done anything and for the last 2 days it has been working just fine.
Well this seems to be a recurring problem. Worked for a day or two, now screwed up again!
thank you this worked for me.
I tried everything to get the daily quiz, poll and this day in history to work... Just like someone else said one day it just started working. After clearing cache, history and even restoring to an earlier date. I gave up and then this morning it started working!
Yes I was able to do it on my Iphone. Never could get the points there before. Thanks for the heads up