microsoft daily streaks will be back soon:

Anonymous
2023-11-18T08:50:01+00:00

why is my microsoft daily streaks showing "it'll be back soon"? yesterday and all it was showing but today, it says "it'll be back soon" why is that? also it doesnt say "seasonal streaks."

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-20T07:43:04+00:00

    Yeah, I'm getting the same message. I'm not getting the 100 points or credits for the "Puzzle Pieces" for doing searches on the Bing App now. Kind of funny that I was only 3 "puzzle pieces" away from earning 1,000 points and suddenly it stops working. When I look at it on my computer, that area is grayed out and above it, it says, "Daily Streaks, We Will Be Back Soon"! The app searches aren't working. What's going on?

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-18T15:27:04+00:00

    All im seeing is a streak reset. I was able to complete my set yesterday, but this happened last week too.

    Bing rewards & streaks were big reasons for me to use bing & edge. I figured if they’re going to track everything I do, they can at least give me a cut of the money they’re making from it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-18T15:55:42+00:00

    I hope this works out and isn't just left to hang. I use the points to purchase gamepass, simply because I'm one of those broke guys who doesn't have much extra money. I'm not mad or upset, I'm just a little disappointed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-20T15:55:03+00:00

    Same here. 3 puzzle pieces away from the 1,000 point bonus.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Van S 24,470 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-11-18T09:38:27+00:00

    Hi, I am Van. I'll be glad to assist you today.

    A lot of members of the program, including me, are also experiencing this issue. It is likely that Microsoft Rewards temporarily removed this feature from the program.

    I recommend reaching out to the reward support team to give you more details about the issue.

    https://rewards.bing.com/support

    Please let me know if you need any further assistance. I will be glad to help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments