microsoft daily streaks will be back soon:

Anonymous
2023-11-18T08:50:01+00:00

why is my microsoft daily streaks showing "it'll be back soon"? yesterday and all it was showing but today, it says "it'll be back soon" why is that? also it doesnt say "seasonal streaks."

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-03T17:17:00+00:00

    Streaks and puzzle piece search is active again for me... but now the daily activity payouts have been reduced to 2 points? Cmon, man.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-26T17:10:26+00:00

    I "reached out" when it stopped working for me. Then it came back - but for one day only. I "reached out" again the day after when it was greyed out, this time with a screen shot as requested, then again the next day when nothing had changed. It is still not working today. Support responded to my first request but not to later emails. It feels like whenever one contacts Microsoft support they try to make out it's the customers fault until they get evidence otherwise then they just stop responding.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-26T16:53:34+00:00

    Still broken here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-22T19:35:19+00:00

    I wasn't able to complete all my points for desktop searches (110/150) last night and today it's not updating. Fortunately, I had completed all activities for Bing and mobile search.

    I use my points to donate to a local no-kill pet shelter, so this is why I sell my soul....

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-22T04:01:00+00:00

    It just came back for me today, to my surprise ,and it retained the previous progress that I had.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments