SurfaceOemPanel cannot be found Error in Event Log

Anonymous
2020-01-21T23:09:30+00:00

Hi, 

I have a Surface Pro X, and I was checking the event log, and I can see many errors from SurfaceOemPanel, but they all state that "The description for Event ID 512 from source SurfaceOemPanel cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer."

Same for Event ID 514.

Not sure what this error is, and what is the issue, but I have been facing problems with Skye For Business, and I think these events are related.

Thanks

Surface | Surface Pro | Install and update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-23T08:40:05+00:00

    The registry cleanup script didn't help me, but the good news is, Windows Insider Build 2004 contains two Surface Pro and Surface X (I think) firmware updates that have fixed all of my flickering graphics issues, and these event log messages.

    Refer to this thread:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/forum/surfpro7-surfdrivers/surface-pro-7-flickers-with-every-external-monitor/060ae670-8c18-47df-ae7b-f52e5845cfa9?messageId=af789ccc-9994-4b3c-9dbc-021dca8db42c

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-05-22T12:34:15+00:00

    Hello all!

    I had this exact problem.  External monitor connected through Surface Dock with my Surface Pro 7.  external monitor had no display, but Surface believed the display was there (the mouse would move to the display).  I ran through the Windows Help troubleshooter and one of the things to try was to use a registry script that clears the display cache.  Upon reboot after clearing display cache, external monitor was found and had an image.

    So, look for the script to clear display cache in Registry. 

    info can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023496/surface-troubleshoot-connecting-to-a-second-screen

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-05-20T01:13:10+00:00

    Hello everyone, 

    I have the same issue. 

    Has anyone figured out any solution for this ?

    Any updates from Microsoft ??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-05-17T02:35:06+00:00

    Yep I also have the same issue (Surface Pro 7 i5) and I noticed that I also can not change the MSCONFIG options to be a Normal Startup boot, it is stuck in Selective Boot, no matter how many times I try to change it.  My surface will shut down prematurely and occasionally will have serious screen flashing then lockup.   Just out of curiosity for everyone who also can not solve this problem what is your startup showing at?    FYI I'm sending mine back to Microsoft since I am fed up now beyond belief.   Every option and suggestion online, there are two many to list, I have tried to reinstall things, change settings, remove stuff etc.  

    Sorry but if Microsoft wants to tout this device as awesome with a cool sleep mode that lets me just open my type cover and its on, then it better work.  Instead I get greeted with a blank screen so I have to restart the computer to find my programs warning me of unexpected shutdown and having a Kernel-Power error 41 as well with this same error we all have.  

    Good luck.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-05-16T12:35:51+00:00

    I have the same problem in combination with a external monitor connected with USB-C (builtin dock)

    I have updated drivers, disabled wifi (which I thought had fixed but didn't) It happens sometimes every 5 minutes, sometimes every 3 hours. It is very annoying since you also lose connection to network and the screen itself.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments