Getting the same issue too on a Surface Laptop 3 (non-ARM), and it's been rebuilt to factory a couple times now. Both USB, Bluetooth, and interestingly, even the display at different points drop out, and comes back 10sec later. I have a USB Jabra conferencing puck that does it, along with a Bluetooth Logitech mouse that just disconnect and then come back. MSFT team, anything you need from our sides to troubleshoot?
Bluetooth Surface Laptop 3 disconnects and reconnects for no reason
Every day, my bluetooth on my Surface Laptop disconnects and reconnects for no reason. I am using a microsoft designer mouse and keyboard. This happens multiple times each day.
I have tried all the standard items,
readding the bluetooth device
restarting the computer
ensure the laptop power settings are correct
making sure all updates have been installed
etc.
Anyone having these issues? Any fix ?
Surface | Surface Laptop | Install and update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2020-03-27T20:32:22+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-03-27T14:59:26+00:00 Thank you for reporting this issue. We are actively investigating.
Thanks,
Greg
-
Anonymous
2020-03-03T02:49:41+00:00 Every day, my bluetooth on my Surface Laptop disconnects and reconnects for no reason. I am using a microsoft designer mouse and keyboard. This happens multiple times each day.
I have tried all the standard items,
readding the bluetooth device
restarting the computer
ensure the laptop power settings are correct
making sure all updates have been installed
etc.
Anyone having these issues? Any fix ?
I have just completed the adjustment as advised and the issue still persists(it has improved), Im using a Surface Key Pad Mouse and a Jabra Headset. All three are cutting in and out on BlueTooth. How long is it till Microsoft addresses these issues. This is an expensive laptop this issue has been around for 3 months
-
Anonymous
2020-03-02T02:51:47+00:00 I have just completed the adjustment as advised and the issue still persists, Im using a Surface Key Pad Mouse and a Jabra Headset. All three are cutting in and out on BlueTooth. How long is it till Microsoft addresses these issues.
-
Anonymous
2020-03-01T19:36:35+00:00 I have the same issue and it persists even after the fix suggested above.
I even got the store to replace my SL3. But no joy so far...
On a lighter note - One of the technicians at the store asked me to update all the intel drivers even the ones not certified by MSFT yet and I was like but this one has an AMD chip??? LOL!