Bluetooth Surface Laptop 3 disconnects and reconnects for no reason

Anonymous
2019-12-05T17:17:32+00:00

Every day, my bluetooth on my Surface Laptop disconnects and reconnects for no reason.  I am using a microsoft designer mouse and keyboard.  This happens multiple times each day.

I have tried all the standard items,

readding the bluetooth device

restarting the computer

ensure the laptop power settings are correct

making sure all updates have been installed

etc.

Anyone having these issues?  Any fix ?

Surface | Surface Laptop | Install and update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-10T18:27:30+00:00

    I'm just wondering if any MS Product Owners use their products. I have the same issue and it's a shame.

    Sorry to say this, but the more I use MS the more I want to switch to Apple. It's crazy when I buy not a cheap device and have such stupid bugs.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-02-07T03:27:18+00:00

    Works fine with this setting. 

    I'm glad to hear that! Thanks for letting me know. 

    I also agree with your comment that the battery life is much shorter so I'm hoping a fix is on the way also.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-02-06T19:01:30+00:00

    Works fine with this setting.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-02-04T13:31:50+00:00

    Done.  I'll report back if it fixes this issue. 

    By the way, I can report however that the battery drains much faster on this 15 inches Surface Laptop 3 with an AMD chip than it does on a Surface Laptop 3 with a 13 inches display Intel based.  We have both and the battery report indicates at least an hour in battery autonomy less on the AMD devices.  I hope a fix is on the way.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more