Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
I thought that this issue had been resolved, but we had this pop up again for several users this morning.
DigiCert Inc
Serial: 0f12dc8955821d6d936bcf34e50f60c5
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi
The pictures below started popping up on our PCs. and the PC was using not part of any domain. I tried to follow the link below but the IE was inaccessible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/outlookoffice365com-security-certificate-has-been/743bdb2b-06ce-4206-923e-bdb7041528bd
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
I thought that this issue had been resolved, but we had this pop up again for several users this morning.
DigiCert Inc
Serial: 0f12dc8955821d6d936bcf34e50f60c5
Nope. Not resolved. Just got the Security Alert this morning.
Same here. Not fixed. Still got the Security Alert.
MS had us do the below and one of our IT team members confirmed no pop ups for him since doing it. Been about 3-4 days...
Anyone else try this?
I hope my email finds you well! Regarding the issue the Service Incident EX455084 is resolved and if users are still facing the same,
please try in Outlook OST file location to check if there are any CML files with Autodiscover in their name and delete them.
Also, in registry HKCU\Software\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Outlook\Autodiscover, check if there are any "Redirect Servers" if so, delete all except the default.
And in command prompt please run "ipconfig/flushdns". If issue still persist, create a new profile.