V2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19sUjfGy71mcaU_shDnaksWkTmbefL1Jh/view?usp=sharing
Unexpected Blue Screen happens frequently
I have a Windows 10 pc (Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H1, OS Build 19043.1348).
It always gives me a blue screen error.
It gives me "Unexpected Store Exception" almost every time when I power on my computer. (I hibernated it, if I shut it down, nothing happens)
Now, when I host a Zoom meeting, the sound from the speaker is weird (like burrrrrrrrrrrrrr non-stop with the sound from zoom) after a few minutes, the whole PC is freezing and then you know, blue screen with louder burrrrrrrrrrrr sound until I hard shut down it. (This time is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION)
The most recent minidump file is when I host the Zoom meeting. Link here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iu8rYrkTTXYp1jjvfLKH9HTcS1iFAPLJ/view?usp=sharing
Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | User experience | Other
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
yj.c 1 Reputation point
2021-12-12T04:51:57.193+00:00 I didn't remove any of the RAMs. Since I didn't hibernate my computer, it become more stable.
The reliability monitor results: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JT4pLNM4VxNuEgeApjpkDg_reZ1tXaR1?usp=sharing -
yj.c 1 Reputation point
2021-12-02T04:23:58.533+00:00 I saw only one RAM is viewable and its Kingston's RAM. You said that the Micron RAM is overclocked but it may be under the keyboard.
So, should I pull out the whole motherboard to find the overclocked Micron RAM, or I should take out the Kingston's RAM first?
-
yj.c 1 Reputation point
2021-12-01T09:09:55.897+00:00 Okay, I just need to reconfirm the procedure.
- Remove the existing viewable RAM.
- Monitor one week.
- Buy a compatible RAM.
- Install it.
- Monitor one week.
- Turn on Hibernation and Windows fast startup.
- Monitor one week.
- Done.
During monitoring week, I need to record the time and date every time I power on/off the computer.
-
yj.c 1 Reputation point
2021-12-01T08:29:08+00:00 Can I turn Hibernation and Windows fast startup on?