The MEMORY.DMP file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mb4e7WXeFdGEBu-haUy3DhtDLqeIDfbT/view?usp=sharing
Unexpected Blue Screen happens frequently
I have a Windows 10 pc (Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H1, OS Build 19043.1348).
It always gives me a blue screen error.
It gives me "Unexpected Store Exception" almost every time when I power on my computer. (I hibernated it, if I shut it down, nothing happens)
Now, when I host a Zoom meeting, the sound from the speaker is weird (like burrrrrrrrrrrrrr non-stop with the sound from zoom) after a few minutes, the whole PC is freezing and then you know, blue screen with louder burrrrrrrrrrrr sound until I hard shut down it. (This time is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION)
The most recent minidump file is when I host the Zoom meeting. Link here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iu8rYrkTTXYp1jjvfLKH9HTcS1iFAPLJ/view?usp=sharing
Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | User experience | Other
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
yj.c 1 Reputation point
2021-11-30T05:03:17.747+00:00 The drive letters: C: and S: represent same SSD.
C: is for Windows OS, G: is for Google Drive (virtually, not physical drive), S: is a partition for VeraCrypt.
HD Tune only has an option for me to scan KINGSTON RBUSNS8154P3512GJ1 (512gB), so I will post only one drive's results (I think it represents all partition. ) -
yj.c 1 Reputation point
2021-11-30T04:53:14.677+00:00 HD Tune Results: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jcK4uOZI_15kG86Hha66j38ensXCgwJi?usp=sharing
Error scan is running. -
yj.c 1 Reputation point
2021-11-30T04:43:51.607+00:00 Which RAM module was added and what was the approximate date?
I can't remember which module is added, I am sure one is pre-installed and one is installed when the computer is bought at Harvey Norman in Feb 2020. -
yj.c 1 Reputation point
2021-11-30T04:22:26.357+00:00 CMD Results:
sfc /scannow - Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth - The restore operation completed successfully.
chkdsk /scan - Windows has scanned the file system and found no problems. No further action is required.
powercfg -h off - nothing.
wmic recoveros set autoreboot = false - Updating property(s) of '\YJ-ACER\ROOT\CIMV2:Win32_OSRecoveryConfiguration.Name="Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language|C:\Windows|\Device\Harddisk0\Partition3"' Property(s) update successful.
wmic recoveros set debuginfotype = 7 - Updating property(s) of '\YJ-ACER\ROOT\CIMV2:Win32_OSRecoveryConfiguration.Name="Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language|C:\Windows|\Device\Harddisk0\Partition3"' Property(s) update successful.
wmic recoveros get autoreboot - AutoReboot FALSE
wmic recoveros get debuginfotype - DebugInfoType 7
wmic computersystem where name="%computername%" set automaticmanagedpagefile=true - Updating property(s) of '\YJ-ACER\ROOT\CIMV2:Win32_ComputerSystem.Name="YJ-ACER"' Property(s) update successful.
wmic computersystem where name="%computername%" get automaticmangedpagefile - Node - YJ-ACER ERROR: Description = Invalid query
bcdedit /enum {badmemory} -
RAM Defects
identifier {badmemory}