Cannot login to my email

Meman 0 Reputation points
2026-09-29T20:13:14.1733333+00:00

I cannot login to my email I’ve forgotten the password. The email was set up on my phone so never needed the password. I can can still get into the email account on my phone but it’s blocked I’m not receiving new emails etc. additionally I can’t reset the password because I no longer have the number I set up the account with it was years ago and I’ve also tried the rest form but doesn’t work either. The email I’m trying to access is setup to my Apple ID also which I’m using right now. I need my email unblocked and to reset my password can anyone help me. Thank you

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Jeronimo Fuerte 46,305 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-29T23:49:55.74+00:00

    I'm sorry you're having trouble accessing your email. To regain access to a Microsoft account without being able to verify with your registered contact methods, you'll need to fill out the account recovery form. You can submit this form twice a day until you regain access to your account:

    Visit the next link to get help on how to fill the Microsoft account recovery form successfully:

    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/help-with-the-microsoft-account-recovery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

    Microsoft support agents are not able to make changes to account information, such as adding or removing details, because those protections are in place to help keep your account private and secure. I understand this may not be the outcome you were hoping for, and I truly appreciate your patience.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.