Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Hi @AHMED ABDULAZIZ MOHAMMED. ALLAM
I want to be upfront: I'm just a fellow user/community member here, not a Microsoft employee, and I don't have any ability to unlock accounts or issue authentication codes myself.
First, please check the following:
- Open Microsoft Authenticator and confirm that your university account is still listed.
- Make sure your phone has an active Internet connection and that notifications are enabled for Microsoft Authenticator.
- Confirm that your phone’s date and time are set automatically.
- On the sign-in screen, select Sign in another way or I can’t use my Microsoft Authenticator app right now, if either option is available, and try another previously registered verification method.
Since this is a university account, the only people with actual authority to fix this are your school's IT/helpdesk team, who manage your university's Microsoft 365 environment. This isn't something Microsoft support or a community forum can resolve directly on your behalf.
When you reach out to them, it may help to have them reference the following:
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/entra/identity/authentication/howto-mfa-userdevicesettings
I hope this helps.