how to talk to a human being

Rianna 0 Reputation points
2026-09-21T09:22:17.97+00:00

I have spent HOURS trying to talk to a human being about accessing my account. I need to talk to somebody. I do not have HOURS to waste going round in circles trying to talk to somebody. Your help guides are not helping me and I need to solve this problem now. I am a paying subscriber.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-21T09:55:30.9+00:00

    Please provide full details on the problem you are experiencing with Microsoft 365, is it a problem using the apps, if so, please provide a screenshot of the error you are seeing, or is this a subscription/billing problem.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.