Getting answers quickly and easily about my MS365 Personal Subscription?

Edie Hudson 0 Reputation points
2026-09-21T08:42:58.5766667+00:00

Why can't I quickly and easily get answers to questions about my MS365 PERSONAL SUBSCRIPTION? This is why I pay for it. The same MS365 Personal Account I have had for years and years!

Edie Hudson


Moderator note: personal information removed

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Stefan Blom 353.7K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2026-09-21T09:22:51.6166667+00:00

    Q&A is a user-to-user forum, hosted by Microsoft. Nobody here can access your account or billing info.

    For information about your subscription product, sign in to your associated account at https://account.microsoft.com/services .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.