Request for Certificate of Tax Resident (CoR)

SJ 20 Reputation points
2026-09-21T02:47:23.04+00:00

Hi, I would like to request the certificate of residence (CoR) Year 2025/2026 for Microsoft Regional Sales Pte Ltd.

This will allow us to correctly process your invoices with a special rate of withholding local tax.

Thanks.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Jade Ng 15,855 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2026-09-21T03:17:45.18+00:00

Dear SJ,

Thank you for reaching out!

To ensure that I provide the appropriate Certificate of Tax Residence for Microsoft Regional Sales Pte Ltd for the year 2025/2026, could you please confirm the country for which the certificate is required?

I appreciate your clarification and look forward to assisting you further.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Newest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.