Unistall 365 so i can install 2024

jeff hyler 0 Reputation points
2026-09-21T00:47:20.35+00:00

I purchased Microsoft 2024. I had 360 and i unistalled it and installed the new version. Unfortunately, when i go to open a file, it still opens as a 365 file. I can only read it. What do I need to do to get rid of 365?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Estrella721 46,260 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-21T01:22:58.1233333+00:00

    Hi,

    To isolate the issue and determine what may be causing the problem:

    Are you using a Mac or Windows? If you’re using a Mac, what version of macOS are you using?

    Did you purchase the subscription directly from Microsoft?

    Was this answer helpful?


  2. jeff hyler 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-21T01:54:55.81+00:00

    You responded but only could see partial answer. If i click on your response, it says page not found.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.