Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.
You responded but only could see partial answer. If i click on your response, it says page not found.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I purchased Microsoft 2024. I had 360 and i unistalled it and installed the new version. Unfortunately, when i go to open a file, it still opens as a 365 file. I can only read it. What do I need to do to get rid of 365?
Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.
You responded but only could see partial answer. If i click on your response, it says page not found.
Hi,
To isolate the issue and determine what may be causing the problem:
Are you using a Mac or Windows? If you’re using a Mac, what version of macOS are you using?
Did you purchase the subscription directly from Microsoft?