my account alias was changed

J J 0 Reputation points
2026-09-20T11:50:56.5+00:00

My other account alias was changed, and I cannot log in to anything- Xbox, Microsoft, Minecraft, etc. The code is being sent to an unknown account, br***@mfa.bet. Can anyone help me with this**

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Hornblower409 15,920 Reputation points
    2026-09-21T00:33:33.9+00:00

    @J J said

    In the sign-in helper, it says that there is no problem with the account, but if I use " Recover your account, it says that Microsoft doesn't recognise my account

    Not unusual for a hacked account. The Account Sign-In Helper doesn't always get updated after an account hack.

    I cannot log in to anything- Xbox, Microsoft, Minecraft, etc. The code is being sent to an unknown account ... Can anyone help me with this

    Sorry. But there is not anything anyone can do to help you. The hackers have changed your account aliases and Security Settings. They own the account now.

    Microsoft Account Security is an automated process. Microsoft Support Agents can not unlock an account, reset your password, or change any Security Settings no matter what documentation you can present.

    I am sorry. I know that losing access to your account is more than just an inconvenience, it can cause real hardships. I wish I could give you another answer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.