My original account was stolen and I can't get in touch with anyone to help

Ciara Pierson 0 Reputation points
2026-09-20T05:45:50.27+00:00

I had another account, this one is a back up, and my original account had been hacked and it's information changed so I no longer have access to it. I can't email anyone, can't call anyone, can't talk to an actual person because everything is done through the website and it's not helpful. I need to talk to an actual person to get this fixed because that account meant a lot to me and it really hurts to lose it. Someone from Microsoft read this, someone help me.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. DaveM121 935.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-20T06:19:10.9833333+00:00

    I wish I had better news for you, this forum is just a user to user forum, for security purposes, no-one here has any account access, when a Microsoft account is hacked, if the hackers change the associated data like the Email, then that account is usually no longer recoverable, try using the process they provide on this link to recover a hacked account, if this process is not successful, sadly, that account cannot be recovered.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/how-to-recover-a-hacked-or-compromised-microsoft-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.