Account hacked.

Ire Ravelo 0 Reputation points
2026-09-20T00:37:00.86+00:00

I was hacked and logged out of my account and the other email for it now is km****@igloo.com and this happened yesterday because I was putting in a code for something then I saw the email and changed my password. And I woke up and now I still got hacked. I tried recovering it with Microsoft recovery but it didn't work. I even put my last 4 debit card digits? Like what. And I'm trying to contact support to show them I've bought stuff on Microsoft but I can't. What do I do.*

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Jonathan Deives 81,795 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-20T01:18:12.3033333+00:00

    This is a public forum for users to exchange information. For security reasons, no one here can access or verify account information.

    When a Microsoft account is hacked and the associated information is changed, such as the email address, recovering the account may no longer be possible. Please try following the recovery process provided by Microsoft in the link below:
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/how-to-recover-a-hacked-or-compromised-microsoft-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

    If this process also does not work, unfortunately, the account cannot be recovered.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.